The benefits of working with an executive recruiter
Good leaders are hard to come by. Not everyone possesses the skills to be a leader and even less to be a truly inspirational one. A good leader will have a clear vision, they will be someone who can set an example and even transform a business, but they must also be capable of making difficult choices.
“A leader is one who sees more than others see, who sees farther than others see and who sees before others see.” – Leroy Eimes
When looking for these qualities in an individual, general recruitment services or going it alone often won’t supply the calibre of candidates you need to attract. Moreover, if your leadership opportunities are within niche areas of industry that require a lot of technical knowledge and experience, then without an expert in the particular field, you could be stabbing in the dark.
If you haven’t worked with an executive recruiter before, then you may be missing out on the very best international talent for your business and ultimately, the additional power, performance and profit a truly exceptional leader can inspire in your business.
Our top 5 reasons to use executive recruiters
- Quality not Quantity – at first an enthusiastic response to your job advert might indicate success, but having the time to sift through the profiles of hundreds of unsuitable candidates is not something most of us can justify. An executive recruiter can save you this time and hassle by focusing their search on those who have been researched and screened to meet your exact requirements.
- Best available talent – the problems with recruiting yourself is that your adverts will only reach those who are actively seeking new employment. An executive search firm can enrich your search by also looking at the candidates currently working elsewhere.
- The extra mile – an executive recruiter won’t just pass on the relevant profiles, they will do their homework, to get a better understanding of your company, what it stands for and where it is going as well as getting to know the candidates in more detail, so they can make a true assessment of whether they are the right fit for your organisation.
- Global talent pool – why restrict your search to the boundaries of your own country? If you have a multinational company or do business in other countries, you may benefit from sourcing overseas talent, but how do you go about advertising your vacancies in other languages? With the multilingual search capabilities of an executive recruitment agency, there are literally no bounds to your leadership search.
- Industry specific – when searching for a leader that understands your industry, the best approach is to select a recruiter with experience of hiring within the necessary markets. Whether it’s manufacturing or engineering, using a recruiter who understands the terminology, technology and demands of your industry will ultimately lead to a more successful hire because they will know the right questions to ask and the right level at which to set expectation.
If you’d like to benefit from the insight, expertise and global reach of an executive recruiter why not talk to M-Tec Executive Partnership? We specialise in the supply of exceptional leaders within industrial and technology markets.
Starting the search for your next leader could be just a phone call away – contact us today on +44 (0)207 965 7317 or send us a message here.